Alright in this brief article we would be going over some few things you will need to know concerning Aim MBA Scholarship and also be going over some description, requirements and steps to apply for this particular MBA scholarship program.
Like every other MBA scholarship program Students seeking a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree may be eligible for financial grants known as MBA scholarships. These scholarships are often given on the basis of merit and are given to students who have excelled in their academics, shown leadership aptitude, and have the potential to succeed in the business sector.
Aim MBA Scholarship Requirements
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS overall of 6 with no bands lower than 5.5 or equivalent alternative English Language Test OR
- Successful completion of studies in English (Language or Mode of Instruction) such as Year 12 at Australian High School or an Australian Diploma or higher qualification OR
- Successful completion of secondary education that was taught and assessed in English in a country where English is the first language OR
- Work experience: If you have lived and worked in an English-speaking country continuously for at least five years prior to the date on which you will commence your course, you will need to provide your CV with two references who can confirm the nature of work and date(s) of employment.
For your course you will need access to a computer satisfying the following minimum systems requirements:
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader (latest versions available for free download at Adobe website)
- Internet: Supported browsers include Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera 9+, Safari 3+ (download latest browser software for free online). You will need a reliable internet connection, preferably Broadband (64 Kbit/sec or faster)
- Access to a printer and digital camera/recording device may be required
Why AIM Business School
According to them: The design of AIM Business School is based on a straightforward idea: we want the education we offer to be beneficial to you.
The programs are made to fit with your current life, schedule, and obligations, whether they involve full-time employment, caring for your family, or both. The MBA+ program makes the most of your prior and current experiences, giving you the ability to think critically and strategically about the environment you work in and facilitating career advancement right away.
How To Apply For Aim MBA Scholarship
- Check if you meet up to the entry Requirements
- Explore whether you qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning
- Find out which upcoming intake date is best suited to your needs
- Examine the Fees and Payment Options available with AIM Business School.
- Fill out and submit the application form
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of jobs can you get with an MBA?
An MBA+ from AIM gives you the opportunity to advance your career, network with like-minded professionals and increase your salary across a broad range of roles and industries. Some of the top jobs that MBA graduates can be found in are:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Sales Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Agents and Business Manager
- Investment Banker
- Management Consultant
How long does it take to do an MBA?
Our flexible learning approach gives you the power to study to suit your schedule. You can complete your study on-campus or online in as little as 1.5 years.
What skills does an MBA give you?
The MBA+ will equip you with effective communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills, networking and relationship building prowess, strategic research and analysis skills, best leadership practice and the ability to perform well under pressure.
Further, the MBA+ includes complimentary access to a suite of over 100 AIM short courses, offering you the opportunity to develop your soft skills across a range of topics. The skills you will learn in your MBA+ will give you the essential tools you require to succeed in upper levels of management.
What is the average salary for an MBA graduate?
In 2019, Australia had the world’s 5th highest average salary for MBA graduates at A$141,000. MBA graduates can expect a salary increase of over 25% directly following the completion of their MBA and worldwide have earned 27% more at a senior level, 38% more at an executive level and 68% more at the C-suite level than their counterparts without an MBA.
Let’s go over some documents needed for applying for an MBA scholarship like AIM.
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Copy of passport/ID.
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas.
- Statement of purpose/Letter of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation (1 or 2).
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume.
- Standardized test scores.
This leads us to the end of this article, let us know what you think concerning this platform in the comments section below.
READ MORE: NSF S-Stem Scholarship Program For International Students (2023 Full Guide)
58 thoughts on “Apply For Aim MBA Scholarship For International Students (2023 Full Guide)”
Thanks for information
Good one like atleast they are soo many jons i can get with mba certificate