As a student getting a financial aid is something which is very advisable, this is because expenses of things are getting high and the cost to be a student is now higher than ever.
Alright now you must have stumbled upon this article due to the fact that you are looking for a scholarship program to work with well you need to know that NSF S-Stem Scholarship Is one which is very much advisable to work with.
Well we would be going over all you need to know concerning NSF S-Stem Scholarship and be going over the Description, Requirements, Steps To Apply and some frequently asked questions.
NSF S-Stem Scholarship Description
The S-STEM (Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program of the National Science Foundation (NSF) intends to aid low-income students who are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in STEM subjects. The program gives money to universities that qualify so they can give scholarships to individuals who have shown they have a lot of academic potential but are also having trouble paying for college.
S-STEM award recipients’ institutions are in charge of choosing scholarship candidates and giving them the assistance they require to achieve their academic and professional objectives. This assistance could take the form of mentoring, tutoring, research opportunities, internships, and networking occasions.
You must be enrolled in an appropriate degree program at an S-STEM grantee institution and be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States to be eligible for this program. They must also maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 (undergraduate students) or 3.0 (graduate students) and show financial need as established by the institution’s financial assistance administration.
NSF S-Stem Award Information
- Awards for Track 1 (Institutional Capacity Building) projects may not exceed $1,000,000 total for a maximum duration of 6 years.
- Awards for Track 2 (Implementation: Single Institution) projects may not exceed $2,500,000 total for a maximum duration of 6 years.
- Awards for Track 3 (Inter-institutional Consortia) projects may not exceed $5,000,000 total for a maximum duration of 6 years.
- Collaborative Planning projects may not exceed $100,000 for a maximum duration of 1 year.
NSF S-Stem Scholarship Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship, Nationality, or Permanent Residency: Applicants must be U.S. citizens, nationals, or permanent residents.
- Enrollment in an eligible program: Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible STEM degree program at an institution that has received an S-STEM grant from the NSF. Eligible programs may include, but are not limited to, biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, mathematics, and physics.
- Commitment to STEM: Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to pursuing a STEM career through their academic coursework, research, internships, or other related activities.
- Academic Achievement: Applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 (undergraduate students) or 3.0 (graduate students).
- Participation in S-STEM Program Activities: Scholarship recipients must participate in program activities, which may include academic and career advising, tutoring, research opportunities, internships, and networking events.
Steps To Apply For NSF S-Stem Scholarship
The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) S-STEM program provides scholarship funds to students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. If you are interested in applying for the NSF S-STEM Scholarship, here are the steps you should follow:
- Research: Review the eligibility requirements for the S-STEM program, and check if your institution is eligible to participate. Find out the application deadline and requirements, and gather all the necessary documents.
- Contact your institution: Contact the S-STEM program director or administrator at your institution to obtain guidance and assistance in completing the application process. Your institution may have specific requirements or preferences that you need to follow.
- Complete the application form: Fill out the online application form and provide all the required information, including your academic and personal information, financial information, and essays or personal statements.
- Submit supporting documents: Upload all the required supporting documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and financial aid information.
- Review and submit: Carefully review your application to ensure that all information is accurate and complete. Submit your application before the deadline.
READ MORE: Apply For Sacred Heart University MBA Scholarship Programs In 2023
This leads us to the end of this article, let us know what you think concerning this platform in the comments section below.
Thank You For Reading till the very end.
99 thoughts on “NSF S-Stem Scholarship Program For International Students (2023 Full Guide)”
Its nice and today sponsored post can very early wow